Hello from me to you …
I am passionate about helping women find freedom and Embody Grace!
Freedom from self-criticism; freedom from negative thinking; freedom from anxiety and worry. Embodied Grace is embracing your truth.
Embracing and loving your life; embracing self-awareness by doing what is right for you and letting go of what others think you “should do”.
Embodied grace is claiming your worth; aligning with your purpose, setting your intentions, and moving in the clarity of knowing what you want.
I help my clients align their intention with their actions to produce positive changes.
1.) How long have you been doing what you do, and how did you become a women’s empowerment expert?
A bit about me and how I got to where I am now~
2008 was a pivotal year for me…It’s almost hard to explain, but I felt devastated about my life. I felt like there had to be “more” but I didn’t really understand what that meant… but in the pit of my stomach and in every part of my soul I knew something was missing.
And that made me feel terrible!
Spiritual Guide and Mentor : I was pretty much normal…. average…..no life shattering, earth shaking life traumas…I am intuitive/psychic but I’ve always been, so that seemed normal to me. I was born and raised in a small town. I have lived in small towns in Colorado all my life. By typical definition, I am an “average Joe” (well, Jen in this case!) My life hadn’t been glamorous or overly dynamic, but it also hadn’t been terrible. My hubby and I had been married for 14 years at that point and we had two kiddos. We’d been through some financial struggle but honestly from 2007- 2008, who wasn’t?
So here I am living this “decent” life and feeling guilty that I wasn’t more grateful, and feeling sorry for myself that my life was blah….. and honestly couldn’t even quite pin point the problem. So I got really honest and vulnerable with myself and asked “what is your problem?” Well… Here’s what I came up with:
I felt like I wasn’t living my authentic purpose, and I felt guilty that I wanted more. I had a good life! Why would I want more? I should have been completely happy! I have a hard working hubby, awesome kids, the house and dog, cat and a fish! What do I have to complain about?
And why did I feel so guilty that I wanted “better”.
In the process of trying to fill the hole that was inside and my search for something more, I poured myself into reading any and all “self help”, “new age”, “motivational”, and “whatever else you want to call ‘em” books. I did plenty of bible studies and research online trying to find something that really clicked. I can say I have picked up tid-bits here and there and did glean new ideas and had some “aha” moments, but none of them really gave me that specific answer that I was looking for. It would be fun to say that where I am now played out like a fairy tale and that it was simple and easy and all of the sudden I woke up one day and everything was just awesome and I knew exactly what to do! But in reality, it took some time for me to figure it out.
I knew there was some work to be done. I had to make adjustments in the way I was doing things, the habits I had, the way I was thinking, and even the way I felt physically. So right then in that moment, I DECIDED to change! I made a commitment to get serious about creating a life full of joy, happiness, abundance, peace, and prosperity! I set the intention to live the life that God says is available to all of us and that all the Guru’s in the books I had read had found! I set the intention to live a life of freedom!
Since that pivotal time in my life, I have learned to live life on purpose. I have learned to quiet the “Nasty Little Mean Girl” that tried to keep me small. I have learned and defined what freedom, abundance, and happiness really mean to me. I have learned what limiting beliefs are and how to clear those out of my life. I have learned that my kids and husband can be exactly who they are and that I can love them exactly as they are with out expectations for them to be different. I learned that negative thinking is a bad habit. I learned to create a life that is amazing and full of grace and I started teaching other women how to do the same! I have watched them find power, happiness, and grace all at the same time! I have seen them RISE to the amazing women that they are meant to be! I have seen them realize their truth and accept the full potential that they are capable of.
I have since committed to helping other women break free from their blocks, claim their worth, and align their intentions with their actions to create a life they absolutely love!
Here’s the great thing! The tools and systems that I offer now will help you get to your “Embodied Grace Life” way faster than I did!
2.) Who are your clients?
I work with people just like you who are holistic practitioners, energy workers, sales professionals and women entrepreneurs who are really good at what they do. However, they have something that is holding them back from living completely in happiness, abundance, and peace. They want to reach that “next level”…they have an inkling that it should be easier, or that there is just something missing. Some of the women I have worked with have been:
- Intuitives/Psychics/Mediums who are just coming into their gifts
- Entrepreneurs on a mission
- Reiki Masters / Energy Healing Practitioners
- Health & Wellness Consultants
- Holistic Practitioners
- Real Estate Agents
- Sales Professionals / Network Marketers
- Natural Born Teachers
- Creative and Spiritual EntrepreneursLet’s see if this program makes sense for you
3.) What makes you different from other “success coaches”?
My goal is to share with you the “How To” that a lot of self help gurus leave out! The gurus say ” You can Change your life!” and I think Ok great! But HOW Do I do that?
I work with you to dive deep into your habits, programming, mindset and limiting beliefs to create lasting healing and change. My coaching is NOT for the faint of heart. You may not always like what we uncover, but the release and growth is so worth it. It’s all about bringing any thoughts of lack, limitation, negativity, limiting beliefs to the light so that they no longer have any power! This allows you to fully embrace your divine power and shine your light brighter than you ever thought possible.
You can learn to eliminate negative thinking, limiting beliefs and negative self talk. You can learn to defeat the “Nasty Little Mean Girl”! You can create a life you’ll love!
Now** The big kicker is that since I am psychic… I basically have a built in BS meter! LOL. I can see patterns that you may not see yourself, and help lead you to realizing it to allow it to release. ALSO I use energy work to help with clearing, so basically you’re getting life coaching, psychic readings, and energy healing all in one package!
Jennifer Lonnberg, Spiritual Guide and Mentor
The Embodied Grace products and programs are designed for people who are dead serious and ready to break out of the rut they are in. People who are ready to claim peace, joy and abundance and begin to create a life they dream of. People who are ready to take control of their life, break through any barriers and let go of anything that is no longer serving them.
Being a spiritual entrepreneur myself, I work well with people who are ready to look at their life as a whole: Spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically. You will be expected to take serious and consistent action. No more excuses, just a very different way of thinking and full support while you redesign and create your ideal Embodied Grace Lifestyle.
As I mentioned above, my system is not for the faint of heart. Please know I’m very selective in who I work with, and I am very careful in choosing my clients. I sometimes (gently) turn away people who aren’t suited for my programs and won’t get the results for which they would have signed up for. (It wouldn’t be fair to them.) The Embodied Grace programs are NOT for those who are not willing to invest and commit to the programs.
If you have no money coming in and are absolutely, financially desperate, now is not the best time for you to start this program. It’s been my experience that people in financial crisis do not trust the recommendations I give them and do not do the work (probably because they spend so much time worrying about where they are going to get next month’s rent check or mortgage payment.) If you fall within this category, it’s absolutely OK. We’ve all been in times of financial crisis at one point or another. But it also means that you’re not able to truly invest in yourself at the moment. Here are some ways to help you start changing that situation:
- Get some money coming in with a full-time or part-time job at the very least, and then call me. This will take the edge off and provide a little more peace of mind. Mostly, it will de-clutter your mind enough to focus on your assignments and the BIG picture.
- Sign up for the free Embodied Grace monthly newsletter (Click here to subscribe.) The free information will get you started towards your goals until you’re ready to work with me one-on-one. You can also join the free Embodied Grace Facebook Community by clicking here.
- Make a point to read the “Re-think your Thinking” Ebook (which can be found in the files in the Facebook Community.)
Doing these three things will really help you get primed for our work. When you’re ready, call me and we’ll get you started. (I’m in no rush and will be here when you need me.)
Other types of personalities I won’t work with (without exception) are the chronic skeptic, as well as individuals who consistently make excuses for not getting their assignments done or challenging every aspect of the program. If you are one of these people, I gently and respectfully ask that you not call. I wouldn’t want you to waste your time or money. You must be in a place that you are completely ready to take responsibility for everything that has happened in your life so that you can claim your personal power. You must be in a place where you no longer want to be a victim of life and instead are ready to take control and create your life! This does not mean that what has happened to you in this life is your fault, it simply means that no matter what has happened to you, you are in a place that you are no longer willing to allow it to effect you. It means that you’re in a place where you can say, yes this is where I am now, but I choose to make changes now and create something amazing! That is power!
Learning to Embody Grace and Create a life you Love begins with understanding your true value, where your power really comes from, how to
Spiritual Guide and Mentor
manifest what you want (including more money), creating powerful intentions that get you results and aligning your actions and intentions to really make solid change. Here’s what the System gets you to do:
- Understand the Way Your Mind Works: We examine exactly where you are and what dominant thought patterns you are operating from. Understanding the way you think and learn helps us determine the best way to re-create and re-learn new thoughts.
- Uncover the Limiting Beliefs and Negative Thoughts that are keeping you small: We learn at a young age how to think about ourselves. If you’ve heard little things like “get off your high horse”, “what makes you so special”, “that’s just the way our family does things”, “life is hard”, “money is tight”, “life is a struggle”; these thought create neuro-pathways in your brain that are going to be running behind the scenes just like a computer program. We have to get in and change that programming!
- Release Your Inner Resistance: You might already know what you need to be doing but yet are still struggling in procrastination, feeling stuck and spinning in circles. You’ll be learning proven techniques for breaking through your inner resistance, self doubt, fear, anxiety and all of that “stuff” that keep you playing small so that you can begin taking positive action in your life and learn to honestly use your spiritual gifts.
- Forgiveness: To create true and lasting change forgiveness is a huge step. This is like wiping the slate clean. Starting from scratch.
- Understand your True Worth: We get honest and real about your personal beliefs about how worthy you are. YOU are extremely valuable and you are loved beyond measure. Learning you’re “worth it” opens a whole new area of possibilities.
- Design your Success: Now that you don’t have old habits and programming holding you back, what do you want to create? We design action steps to help you create your Embodied Grace Lifestyle.
- Action and Focus: Together we will devise an action plan to help you set goals and get crystal clear about what you envision and want to create. These can be personal, spiritual or business goals or all of the above!
- Master the Art of Being in the Flow: When you are in the flow with Divine guidance and you are trusting yourself to make inspired decisions, life begins to be much easier and graceful.
- Celebrate: We’ll focus some of our time celebrating wins and creating the new habit of celebrating what’s showing up for you. What you focus on expands and everything you are learning and experiencing is of your creation. Your confidence will sky rocket as you consistently produce results over and over again! Celebrate what shows up so you can pave the way for even more success!
- Embrace Your Grace! We’ll implement all of the tools you’ve learned in the program in a practical way, so that you can continue to use them over and over and you’ll continue to create more and more personal happiness, joy and abundance. Let’s see if working together makes sense
Yes! The result of our work is an approach to shifting your mindset and your habits so that with time, and consistency you’ll sky rocket your confidence, your ability to manifest, your ability to “tune into” your guides and angels and your ability to create and enjoy a life of peace, abundance and grace. (See Testimonials)
8.) What results can I expect?
Each individual will gain distinct benefits and have different results, BUT here are some of the benefits that are common results of the Embodied Grace Program:
- Gain unshakeable confidence in yourself – (a lot of my clients tell me that is worth the investment alone).
- Be at peace in your life every day
- Learn to honestly nurture yourself
- Understand what true self care is for YOU
- Develop more compassion towards yourself and others
- Be honest and clear in communication and relationships
- Understand, create and maintain healthy boundaries
- No. (“No” is a complete sentence.)
- Live happiness and joy
- Break unhealthy thought patterns
- Truly love yourself
- Connect with your true self (your soul, your divine spark, your gifts)
- Raise your self esteem and claim graceful self confidence
- Understand that everyone has great value (including YOU!)
- End drama cycles and patterns
- Learn to create the kind of life you want (You really CAN have the life you dream about!)
- Embody Grace ~ Be in FLOW with life (no more struggle!)
9.) Can I contact some of your former clients to see what it’s like to work with you?
Of course! It’s always smart do your homework and most of all trust your inner guidance on what is right for you. Please go to the testimonials page and see what people are saying! You may feel connected to someone who has worked with me. Read their stories and feel it out.
Back to Questions
10.) How quickly can I expect results?
That depends on how quickly you can make the inner shifts. Some clients are ready to go and break free in a very short time frame, but sometimes others have a harder time letting go of the limiting beliefs that are programmed in. It also depends on how far along you are in understanding and accepting exactly where you are in life in this moment. The faster you can be completely honest with yourself and give up judging yourself, the faster you’ll get results.
11.) How can I guarantee myself that I will get the maximum benefits from the program?
Do all of your homework. Be totally committed to your success. Understand that this is a process, a proven one, that works if you take action and implement all of the steps. All my clients who have diligently applied every step of The Embodied Grace program have developed a new lifestyle full of grace, ease, happiness, joy and abundance.
12.) How do I know it’s worth the investment I put into this coaching program?
Are you worth it? Do you want to feel more empowered? Are you ready to claim a life you’ll love? I want you to stop reading for just one moment to ask yourself, “What is freedom from anxiety, stress and struggle worth to me?” Chances are, that amount will more than cover your coaching investment. The information and skills you learn with the Embodied Grace Program will impact your whole life for the rest of your life.
What you get in my programs (and my coaching) is what I call a series of major breakthroughs that will move your life into directions you may have only previously felt were “pipe dreams.” Expect to get a lot of “aha” moments and breakthroughs, as well as the resources, templates, and systems you’ve been looking for and haven’t found until now. That’s what you’re investing in, true changes, better results in life, more confidence, and not just more “information.”
Jennifer Lonnberg Spiritual Healer & Mentor
I created the Essentials Membership to make it easy to get clear on your goals, ideas and dreams and make it easy to turn those goals, ideas and dreams REALITY; all the while being inspired, encouraged and supported take action steps to start making that new reality happen fast!
I am a Certified Life Coach and NLP Practitioner, Herb Specialist, Certified Reiki Master, Yoga Instructor and Christian Psychic.
Here are some other options for you! These are self-led online courses that I offer at a HUGE discount. Try out a course or two and if my style fits with you, just come on back to this page later and schedule a call then! CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE
Meditation Made Easy
“Meditation Made Easy Online Course” just for you! This interactive course will guide you to learning how to incorporate meditation in an easy to understand way, that will work just right for your schedule. and lifestyle
“What are you thinking!?”
E-course (This course will help you recognize and begin to change the negative thoughts and beliefs that are programmed in to your brain. You may not even realize that is what your brain is set on as a default! )
Published Works …
If I’m not sure I’m ready to get started, how can I sample your work at low cost to see if it’s the right solutions for me?
A way to sample the Embodied Grace Program is by subscribing to the weekly email newsletter. The Embodied Grace email newsletter provides you with proven tips, the latest tools and powerful techniques to help you succeed in living a more authentic, peaceful and fulfilling life. It is a must for anyone who wants to breakthrough their inner blocks around the struggle in life and instead create more flow and ease.
This book is a practical and easy to follow guide to understanding how negative beliefs and thought patterns are holding you back from having a life of peace, joy, and abundance.
It will help you reveal where these negatives thoughts originate from and how to change them; why affirmations are not working, and how to use them in a way that will work; AND give you realistic action steps to start creating the life you desire.
Create a life you love! Manifesting techniques continue to grow in popularity for their effectiveness. Creative visualization, law of attraction, vision boards, and affirmations are all manifesting techniques. Manifesting is about creating the outcome and circumstances that you want in your life. Translating your goals to written form followed by reading them aloud creates connections that generate new thoughts, new habits and new energy. These actions get that new energy in motion. As a result, new circumstances in your life are created. The Emobied Grace 90 Day Journal will help you maintain your focus in creating what you really want in life. Each day is filled with questions to guide you to incorporate all aspects of manifesting. This journal will help you clearly define your goals, create daily repetition, drive creative visualization of your ideal day, daily affirmations, prayer and meditation, and gratitude and appreciation. One journal to create a life you love!
This quick guide is available on Kindle and will help you determine if you are living your authentic life. Changes can happen quickly if you are willing to try a different approach and if you are ready to let go of old beliefs and patterns.